The Top 15 Best Argumentative Essay Topics For College Students
Argumentative essay is an academic paper in which you should persuade your readers about a particular idea by raising your arguments. To get a high score for your argumentative essay, you should choose a good topic first. If you can’t come up with a topic on your own, you may look at the list below.
- Experiments on animals for scientific and medical purposes.
- Punishment for murderers: death penalty or imprisonment?
- Should men be able to marry several women?
- Is it good that many women use plastic surgery?
- Should thieves get their hands cut off as a punishment?
- Can atheists and religious people live in peace?
- Is it necessary to use drugs to create a marvelous piece of art?
- Should we eat meat or be vegetarians?
- Where do the most beautiful women leave?
- Is it true that blondes aren’t very clever?
- Should gay marriages be allowed?
- Is it good to be a skeptic?
- Does the school uniform destroy individuality?
- Should people be honest with anyone?
- Is it right to teach children religion?
Take your side and discuss whether we should use animals for research or we shouldn’t.
Choose your side and raise your arguments in support of your idea.
Discuss whether it’s necessary to allow men to take more than one wife.
Take your side and discuss in your essay whether it’s good to improve your appearance using plastic surgery or this will destroy such a concept as a natural beauty eventually?
This is practiced in some Asian countries even nowadays. Do you think such a method is the only effective one?
Raise your arguments if you think that it’s possible for these two groups not to conflict with each other.
It’s known that many artists and musicians used drugs when creating their masterpieces. Do you think it’s the only way?
Discuss whether it’s necessary to kill animals for food on the current level of civilization.
Choose the country that has the prettiest girls in your opinion. Support your idea with arguments.
Discuss in your essay whether the color of the hair may influence the level of intelligence. Find good evidence for your arguments.
Express your opinion on this matter and support your idea with strong arguments.
Discuss whether you should be skeptical towards anyone and anything or it may ruin your relations with others?
Raise your arguments to support or object this question.
Discuss whether it’s good to lie sometimes.
Discuss whether children should grow up before choosing their religion or ideology.